Hi readers!  I have recently come across yet another countdown dedicated to my favorite era in mainstream country, the 90s, and have figured that I am long overdue in making up my own countdown dedicated to the era that got everything started for me.  I will be breaking my "tradition" on here by sticking exclusively with mainstream material, but you can bet there's going to be a whole lot more besides the Tim McGraw's of the world.  The 90s churned out a wide variety of stars and style.  There always seemed to be a little bit of everything, whether it be the honky tonk tunes from David Ball, Travis Tritt's southern rock sound, or the sassiness of Shania Twain.  What forgotten stars will make the cut and bring back memories?  Who might shockingly get left off?  Stay tuned to find out in our Top 30 90s Country Countdown!


                                                                                     
            


Comments

Popular Posts