John Carpenter - HALLOWEEN Theme

I don't think Tristian loved anything more than horror movies. Aside from baseball maybe. We discussed them both constantly but he loved the genre far more than I did. He would watch everything out there old, classic, independent he watched them all. I wish he was here to discuss Halloween Kills with me. I remember discussing Halloween from 2018 and I once mailed him tapes of the First Friday the 13th Halloween 4, Psycho 2 (filmed twenty years after the original classic 1960 black and white film) and Friday the 13th part 3 the once 3D film in the theaters. I watched that with my siblings and remember the 3D glasses well. Tristian wished he could have seen that himself when I described the experience to him. Its been difficult to watch these movies knowing Tristian is gone now. But I want to believe he is here in spirit watching with me and those he loved.

Comments

Popular Posts