Changes for the Playlist Chronicles

Good afternoon from New York City. May 7 is fast approaching and it will be a sad day as it will be the first anniversary since Tristian Comer's passing. I have tried to keep up with this blog that he began and allowed me to be part of. Its been fun but sad since he's no longer helping me with posts. Despite this, I've contined even if I haven't posted as much as I would like. And I've been thinking of different ways I can post on this blog. For the most part we've shared music videos, and lists on what songs fit occasions for example. This blog is called "The Playlist Chronicles" and I wont change that. What I can change is the kind of lists and videos I can post here. I am a big fan of classic shows and sitcoms so why not make lists of that? Lists of best episodes (while sharing videos when possible) a list of goofs one may have noticed. Things like that. I still plan to continue posting music videos and will work on coming up with other ideas on that. I just feel its time to have a little fun here. I admit I haven't watched many current shows but I have given a few a try so I likely will for others. I'm also a reader and a self published author so I'll have lists on that. Even favorite commercials. Please let me know what you think. Perhaps you have your own lists you want to share. Since I haven't watched many recent shows maybe someone can provide their own fun list on those shows. So with that I thank you for taking time to check out our blog. I will always think of it as our blog even if Tristian is not here anymore. For he's always here in spirit.

Comments

Popular Posts