Chuck Anthony Comer, 1971-2015

     Greetings, readers.  Ana and I hope you got some entertainment and education from our countdowns.  We sure did.  Since I last posted, it's been a crazy past few months.  My family has gone through three deaths, one person a music expert in his own right.  Chuck Comer Jr.was very much a spitting image of his father, who spent over 50 years in the music biz as a country artist and a DJ.  His dedicated girlfriend and I put together a slideshow, which features:

Song #1:  His cover of "A Picture of Me Without You" by George Jones
Song #2:  "Today I Started Loving You Again" by Merle Haggard
Song #3:  A cover he and his girlfriend did of "Two Story House" by George Jones and Tammy Wynette
Song #4:   "The Land That Lies Beyond" by Chuck Comer Sr.


     In addition, I also have a couple of videos of him from his karaoke parties, as well as a couple of home videos from January 1993.

This is him and his girlfriend doing "Golden Ring" by George Jones & Tammy Wynette.


"Messing Around" by Ray Charles


Home video of him doing "Nice 'n' Easy" by Frank Sinatra

"Close My Eyes Forever" by Ozzy Osbourne & Lita Ford.  This is with my mom.











Comments

Popular Posts