A "screenshot" from Memory Lane

     As I stated in an earlier blog post that I have since deleted, back in the 90s, my family used to do a lot of home videos.  Quite a few of them involved music, whether it be my aunt standing on the bed, doing air guitar, and lip-synching to Billy Ray Cyrus' hit, "Achy Breaky Heart," or my mom and uncle doing "Close My Eyes Forever" by Ozzy Osbourne and Lita Ford.  I was Tim McGraw crazy back when I was three years old.  I would constantly try to imitate him by wearing a long-sleeve denim shirt, jeans, and cowboy hat like he did in shots of his "I Like It, I Love It" music video.  I thought it would be a nice idea to post a screenshot. I know, not the best quality since I used a cell phone to take a pic of the TV screen while the video was running. Still, those were the days.



Comments

  1. Can't believe the blonde hair! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Ms. Emery! The family and I had some very fun times back in the old days!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts