Elvis Presley - (Marie's The Name) His Latest Flame [Official Audio]

Hope everyone is well tonight. I am grateful that I was able to post the songs 
Tristian Comer asked me to post for him posthumously. It hurt as I miss him
a lot. But at least its done. And I'm sure I will likely post them again at some 
point in the future. He loved these songs as well as the artists who sang them.
He had a special fondness for Mindy McCready who he once even a wrote a 
letter to. He may have posted it on this blog a while back. If I can find it I will
post it again. I will come back to that however. For this post I am sharing my 
favorite Elvis Presley song. Ironically, Tristian wasn't an Elvis fan. But he did 
tell me that his grandmother Elaine once ran the Elvis fan club back in the day.
As a big Elvis fan I loved to hear this. I wanted to learn more and Tristian had 
given me his home number so I could talk to Elaine directly. I never called and
can't really say why since I can't recall much. She did write to me and mentioned
it. Tristian had a music background well with his family mainly. He shared some
with me and I will post what I can. Since, I clearly can remember what his granny
shared with me about running the Elvis fan club, I thought it's be cool to share
this classic Elvis song to honor the occasion. I only wish I had learned more. I
wish I'd been able to learn more about the Elvis fan club she ran. 

Comments

Popular Posts