Day 30: A song I haven't listened to in a while

     We have now reached the grand finale of our 30-day challenge.  We hope you have enjoyed following along with us, and we hope to get to do this again soon.  If you have ideas for a new challenge, and would even like to join the fun, post a comment or shoot us an email at tristiancomer24@gmail.com or sonicmets1970@aol.com!  I close out my part of the festivities with an old favorite by Thomas Rhett's daddy, Rhett Akins.  Released in 1995, this became Rhett's signature hit.  Over the past few years, Akins has had part in co-writing known favorites like "Honey Bee" by Blake Shelton and "Put A Girl In It" by Brooks and Dunn.  Watching the video on GAC in 1998 was what introduced me to Rhett's music, and will forever be a symbol of what I remember GAC for. 


Comments

Popular Posts