Day 14 - A song about pain



I didn't realize how behind I was or I sort of believed I had posted a song

for this already but it's okay I couldn't think of a song at the time which was

a while back. First I'm black to finally be back here for like Tristian

mentioned it's been quite some time. There has been a lot going on for both of us.

But as I catch up on my list for this video A song about pain. Pain comes in

different forms, and can mean different things so after thinking about what song

to choose I choose this one from the Jimi Hendrix Experience. Jimi wrote

this one and some of the lyrics speak of all his loneliness which brings its own

kind of pain. Being alone wouldn't be painful if you enjoy being alone but

being lonely can be. Burning the midnight lamp is something I do a lot...

Comments

Popular Posts