Day 15 - A scary Song



I have to admit there aren't to many songs I've found scary even if I've

heard stories that if you play certain songs backwards you clearly hear

satanic verses in many of them. I guess that can be scary if someone tries

that. I can't say I have. And it's been years since I've watched scary movies

especially anything recent. I choose this song because I remember years

ago when my former sister in law was always scared of it, because

according to her her family watched The Exorcist when she was about

six and it scared her something awful so the movie has always haunted

her into adulthood including this theme song. She could never listen to it

in its entirety, and I found that strange since I honestly never found any

theme songs from the scary movies I watched scary, but then I never had

to watch any that young. The first movie scary movie I watched in a movie

theater was The Third Friday the 13th part 3 and that was during the 3D

craze which made the movie scarier than it probably was looking back. I

was pretty young then too like twelve but that wasn't six lol.

Comments

Popular Posts